Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BUSINESS TODAY: MOTIVATION FROM RON POPEIL, A DIRECT SALES MULTI MILLIONAIRE

Follow my sites with videos now included; www.rhemadivine.blogspot.com


www.motivationalwordsonmarble.blogspot.com

www.careerblog1.blogspot.com

www.cashingenuinety.blogspot.com

www.thebusinessblog1.blogspot.com


GO TO MY PREVIOUS POSTS TO GET SEASONS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDING THE END OF THE YEAR OPPORTUNITIES AND IDEAS; THE SEASONS INCLUDE

Raining season, dry season, end of the year, school resumption, pre and post change of government and church/social and other programmes.


TODAY ON THE BUSINESS BLOG: MEET RON POPEIL, A GREAT DIRECT SALES BUSINESS MAN. MR PERPETUAL PITCHMAN TALKS MORE ABOUT GREAT RON POPEIL.



RON POPEIL SPEAKS - :



Through direct selling, I could escape from poverty and miserable experience I had with my grand parents. I did not have to be poor the rest of my life.



Developing and marketing a product are like left and right feet. They both have to work for the product to succeed. If you have that passion, it is conveyed through marketing. People see it, I get up before them and show them something new and wonderful. When I create something, I believe in it, and I am very passionate about it. I am willing to make a serious investment in an idea and take two to two and one-half years of my life to create it, to get behind it and understand it and take it to the market place.



First, I see what is needed in a market place. The next thing is I ask what is out there. What you don’t want to do is come up with a product and then find out that someone is successfully marketing a good product and can take business away. If you create a product that is needed in the market place, people are going to buy it. It’s so easy for me to sell my products because the market exists.



There is no short cut to success. You need to work hard to succeed and believe Ron, “the harder you work, the luckier you become”. You can’t sit back and leverage everything successful people have got to make the big score.” Work hard to get there.



PERPETUAL PITCHMAN SUMMARISES HOW RON POPEIL BECAME A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE THROUGH DIRECT SALES MARKETING.



· He put the product first

· He used clever marketing

· He creaed his own products

· He strove for perfection

· He put his time

Quality and Reputation are Ron’s key watchwords.



Watch out for my next post as we bring to you more business opportunities and ideas worldwide. You can go for the previous posts for more ideas and opportunities.



POWERED BY J-I CONCEPT(+2348036986103). J-I WORLD ONLINE CONCEPT – REACHING THE UNREACHED WORLDWIDE BOTH IN WORDS AND IN ACTION.



J-I PHILANTHROPIC FOUNDATION (JIPF)’S VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT UNVEILED TODAY – TO BE A HELPING HAND TO THE POOR WORLDWIDE AND TO INSPIRE THE WEALTHY AND THE WILLING GIVERS. JIPH IS NOT GOING TO BE A FUND RAISING FOUNDATION, BUT AN INSPIRING FOUNDATION TO THE WORLD AT LARGE, LOOKING FORWARD TO TRAVELLING ROUND THE WORLD TO BE OF RELIEF TO THE POOR. WATCH OUT IN NO DISTANT TIME. LEGAL PROCEUDRES AND LOGISTICS IS STILL THE CHALLENGE TO OVERCOME IN A SHORT TIME.BENIN CITY, NIGERIA IS THE STARTING POINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment